Date(s) - 09/25/2018 - 11/27/2018; Time - 8:45 am - 9:45 am at The Philadelphia Skating Club & Humane Society
Enrollment cost includes:
- 10 week enrollment
- 30 minute group lesson
- 30 minute practice time
- Skate rental (Available on a first-come, first-served basis; inexpensive recreational ice skates may be purchased in our Skate Shop)
- US Figure Skating registration – Learn To Skate USA
ATTENTION GROUP LESSON STUDENTS
Completion of this online registration form includes acceptance and electronic signature of the RELEASE below. We will try to accommodate your lesson time request. In the event that your requested time will change, you will receive notice of the change. HELMETS are suggested, but NOT SUPPLIED, for TOTS, Level 1 & Level 2 skaters. Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to each class so all skaters can start class at once.
NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS AFTER FIRST CLASS – MAKEUP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE
Registering after classes start? You may be able to pro-rate the costs
If you register after classes begin you can pro-rate costs for the remaining weeks (minimum of 4 weeks) using the following codes:-
(Note: coupon codes are case sensitive – if you encounter an issue try copying and pasting the code from the list below)
- Code: LTST-1 – effective 9/26 thru 10/2 – missed 1 week (-$20)
- Code: LTST-2 – effective 10/3 thru 10/9 – missed 2 weeks (-$40)
- Code: LTST-3 – effective 10/10 thru 10/16 – missed 3 weeks (-$60)
- Code: LTST-4 – effective 10/17 thru 10/23 – missed 4 weeks (-$80)
- Code: LTST-5 – effective 10/24 and beyond – missed 5 weeks (-$80)
Note: classes are for adults only; select “Adult” in the “Class Level” dropdown box below.
Bookings are closed for this event.