Date(s) - 09/25/2018 - 11/27/2018; Time - 12:45 pm - 1:30 pm at The Philadelphia Skating Club & Humane Society
PSCHS offers skating programs for non-members for all ages and abilities. These group lessons are taught by our qualified instructors. The Parent & Tot program is a great way to spend some time with your child, while learning a new skill, making new friends and introducing your child and you to the wonderful sport of ice skating in our unique one of a kind skating facility.
Enrollment cost includes:
- 10 week enrollment
- Group lesson for one adult and one child
- Skate rental for both participants (Available on a first-come, first-served basis; inexpensive recreational ice skates may be purchased in our Skate Shop)
- US Figure Skating Registration – Learn To Skate USA
ATTENTION GROUP LESSON STUDENTS
Completion of this online registration form includes acceptance and electronic signature of the RELEASE below. We will try to accommodate your lesson time request. In the event that your requested time will change, you will receive notice of the change. HELMETS are suggested, but NOT SUPPLIED, for TOTS, Level 1 & Level 2 skaters. Tots should be dressed warmly (hats, mittens, etc.). Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to each class so all skaters can start class at once.
NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS AFTER FIRST CLASS – MAKEUP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE
Registering after classes start? You may be able to pro-rate the costs
If you register after classes begin you can pro-rate costs for the remaining weeks (minimum of 5 weeks) using the following codes:-
(Note: coupon codes are case sensitive – if you encounter an issue try copying and pasting the code from the list below)
- Code: PT-1 – effective 9/26 thru 10/2 – for the final 9 weeks of classes (-$20)
- Code: PT-2 – effective 10/3 thru 10/9 – for the final 8 weeks of classes (-$40)
- Code: PT-3 – effective 10/10 thru 10/16 – for the final 7 weeks of classes (-$60)
- Code: PT-4 – effective 10/17 thru 10/23 – for the final 6 weeks of classes (-$80)
- Code: PT-5 – effective 10/24 or beyond – for the final 5 weeks of classes (-$100)
Bookings are closed for this event.