PSCHS offers a wide variety of skating programs for all ages and ability levels. Our group lessons are structured to teach beginners and more advanced skaters. Group instruction includes a thirty-minute class, thirty minute practice the same day, skate rental and a certificate upon course completion.
LEARN TO SKATE USA 2017-2018 BROCHURE
Looking for more practice time during the week? Our WINTER 13-week Edge Up program offers the opportunity to skate on our Tuesday and Thursday afternoon 4:15pm- 5:00pm session and includes two 15-minute group lessons. PRINT EDGE BROCHURE
Click on the links below to register for your preferred class. If you encounter any issues with online registration call the Club Office at 610-642-8700.
2017-18 PSCHS LEARN TO SKATE USA GROUP LESSON SEASON AT A GLANCE
TUESDAY ADULT ONLY CLASSES: 8:45am – 9:45am
|8 Week Spring Session III||March 6, 13, 20, (no 3/27), April 3, 10, 17, 24, May 1 2018||$190||Closed|
SUMMER WEDNESDAY CLASSES: 6:15pm – 7:15pm
|8 Week Spring Session III||March 14, (no 21 snow), (no 28), April 4, 11, 18, 25, May 2, 9, 16 2018||$190||Closed|
|7 Week Summer Session||June 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18, 25, August 1 2018||$170||6:15pm or 6:45|
FRIDAY CLASSES: 7:15pm – 8:15pm (Intro. to Hockey 7:45pm only)
|8 Week Spring Session III||March 16, 23, (no 30), April 6, 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11 2018||$190||Closed|
SATURDAY CLASSES: 11:45am – 12:45pm
|8 Week Spring Session III||March 17, 24, (no 31) April 7, 14, 21, 28, May 5, 12 2018||$190||Closed|
TUESDAY PARENT & TOT CLASSES: 12:45pm – 1:30 pm
|6 Week Spring Session III||April 10, 17, 24, May 1, 8, 15 2018||$155||Closed|
What happens on the first day of class?
- Skaters should arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the start of class
- Proceed to the registration table to check in
- Pick up your skate rental from the Skate Shop.
What does the fee include ?
- Thirty minute lesson once a week for 4 – 10 weeks (depending on the program)
- Rental Skates during group lesson time. TOTS Skate sizes begin at size 9
- Thirty minute practice session
How should I dress my child for class?
- Warm clothes (pants, sweatshirt but not snow suits)
- Gloves or Mittens
- One pair of socks
- Helmet (required for Tot and Lower levels – please bring your own)
- For the first time skater, figure skates are easier to learn in because they are longer ‑ which provides the skater with more stability – rental skates are included with your registration fee.
If you would like to purchase your own skates, please see our skate shop manager.
Program fees are NON-REFUNDABLE after the first class. No make-up classes will be issued for classes missed. We will try to accommodate your lesson time requests, (where applicable) and if the class time you requested is not available you will receive notice of the change.