Attitude Sportsmanship Perseverance Integrity Respect Effort
The U.S. Figure Skating Aspire Program provides a solid foundation in figure skating through the development of athleticism and artistry, empowering skaters to be successful on and off the ice.
Welcome to the Club:
Join The Philadelphia Skating Club & Humane Society’s Team “Aspire” program and develop self-esteem, self-confidence, self-discipline and self-reliance by mastering and performing skating skills. This package is for “aspiring” figure skaters between Basic 3 and USFS Preliminary Level.
When you join “Aspire” , you become a member of The Philadelphia Skating Club & Humane Society at the “Team” level. You receive skating privileges to the sessions designated under the “Aspire” program, plus you enjoy access to club events and activities. Participants who want to take private lessons or practice on other sessions may upgrade their membership for additional fees.
Included in “Team Aspire”:
- PSCHS Team Membership USFS introductory membership
- On-Ice sessions with instruction and guided practice (private lessons not permitted with this membership).
- Parent Education resources and seminars
- Monthly recognition badges for hard work and character
- Participation in Club Holiday Show
- Club Social Events and Activities
Membership runs Winter season, October 18, 2022 through April 6, 2023
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 4:15-5:15pm session (4:15-4:45 practice/4:45-5:15 group lesson)
- No lessons on 11/24, 12/27, 12/29
Total Cost:$1,352.00 for the first skater / $250 down due with membership application
$221 per month for 5 months, billed November – March totaling $1352.00. Includes membership, ice-time fees, lesson fees and all resources.
Additional skater in same household: $952 billed $190 per month as club dues and fees are paid once per household
View and Print “Team Aspire” Information and Application below.
Any Questions please contact Regina Barr at firstname.lastname@example.org