Attitude Sportsmanship Perseverance Integrity Respect Effort
The U.S. Figure Skating Aspire Program provides a solid foundation in figure skating through the development of athleticism and artistry, empowering skaters to be successful on and off the ice.
Welcome to the Club:
Join The Philadelphia Skating Club & Humane Society’s Team “Aspire” program and develop self-esteem, self-confidence, self-discipline and self-reliance by mastering and performing skating skills. This package is for “aspiring” figure skaters between Basic 3 and USFS Preliminary Level.
When you join “Aspire” , you become a member of The Philadelphia Skating Club & Humane Society at the “Team” level. You receive skating privileges to the sessions designated under the “Aspire” program, plus you enjoy access to club events and activities. Participants who want to take private lessons or practice on other sessions may upgrade their membership for additional fees.
Included in “Team Aspire”:
- PSCHS Team Membership USFS introductory membership
- On-Ice sessions with instruction and guided practice
- Off-Ice program
- Parent Education resources and seminars
- Monthly recognition badges for hard work and character
- Parent monthly Sunday seminars
- Participation in Club Holiday Show Video
- Club Social Events and Activities
Membership runs November 1, 2020 through April 4, 2021
- Tuesdays: 5:00-5:15pm Off-ice Warm-up 5:15-6:30pm On-Ice
- Sundays: 12:00-1:00pm On-Ice
Total = $1,425 for 5 months (includes membership, ice-time, lessons and all resources)
Payments: $250 down with application and $235 per month for November-March
View and Print “Team Aspire” Information and Application below.