Become a Member
Join the Club
The Philadelphia Skating Club & Humane Society is America’s oldest figure skating club and offers year-round skating in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. We offer competitive, instructional and recreational skating for children, teens, and adults. Members can also enroll in free group lessons, join our synchronized skating teams, and attend social and skating events throughout the season. More about the Club.
Advantages of Membership
- Roughly 16 hours of skating daily depending upon membership and skill level during Winter Season (Oct-April).
- Free lessons for both Adults and Children are included in selected memberships during the Winter Season.
- Social activities including on- and off-ice parties, dinners, luncheons, ice shows, club competitions/exhibitions and more.
- Synchronized skating teams for children and adults.
- World class coaching staff including four Olympians.
- Off-ice exercise/training programs and use of our Training Center and equipment.
We offer a variety of skating plans to suit all needs, ranging from unlimited skating to one session/week. We have a flexible a la carte system where you can choose different skating plan for each person in your family. Our recommendations:
- Team Aspire if your skater is between Basic 3 and Preliminary
- Recreational if you only want to skate weekend family sessions
- Unlimited if you want to skate 3 or more times a week (you may choose a 5- or 9-month plan)
Join in 3 easy steps
Fill out an application and submit it along with your dues check to the club office. You can begin skating and enjoying all the other benefits of membership, but membership is provisional for the first month. During that time you’ll be invited by our Membership Admissions Committee to attend a New Member Meet & Greet session where can meet other new club members and learn more about the the Club. Learn more about the 3 step plan.