LTS Spring 8 Weeks 2022 Saturday Class
Important Note: To allow us to better manage student registrations, our shopping cart only allows you to add one item to the shopping cart, which means you can only register for one class at a time. If you need to register multiple skaters, please check out for your first class. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Enrollment cost includes:
- 8 week enrollment (Please note revised start and end date)
- Lesson and practice on the following dates: 3/12, 3/19, 3/26, * ,4/9, * ,4/23, 4/30, 5/7, 5/14
- Skate rental (Available on a first-come, first-served basis; inexpensive recreational ice skates may be purchased in our Skate Shop)
- 30 minute on-ice instruction/ 30 minute practice time
- Annual Learn to Skate USA Registration
Completion of this online registration form includes acceptance and electronic signature of the RELEASE below. We will try to accommodate your lesson time request. In the event that your requested time changes, you will receive notice. HELMETS are REQUIRED, but NOT SUPPLIED, Level 1 & Level 2 skaters. Arrive at 20 minutes prior to each class so all skaters can start class at once.
NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS AFTER FIRST CLASS - MAKEUP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE
Snowplow Sam, Basic Skills 1 and 2, Basic Skills 3 and 4, Basic Skills 5 and 6, Pre Freestyle, Adults
12:30-1:30pm (12:30 class), 12:30-1:30pm (1:00class)