“Keep Cool” Summer Ice Skating Camp
Monday thru Thursday 1:00 – 3:30 pm
Ages 5 – 12 (Beginners thru Pre-Juvenile)
$200 per week
Weekly from June 13 – July 28, 2022
Fun themed activities and lessons will be planned each week to give campers a well rounded knowledge of all things figure skating. For campers with skating experience, this is an opportunity to improve your skating skills, for those beginning skaters, this will prove to be a fun and educational experience. Skaters will engage in group class instruction mixed with supervised practice time on the ice with members of our qualified and competent skating staff. Skaters will be divided into groups based on ability and skating experience.
What to bring ? What to wear?
Campers are asked to bring:
- Water Bottle (sorry no snacks allowed)
- Skates (if you do not have them – rentals are available at no additional cost)
- Proper skating attire (leggings and sweatshirts or other skating appropriate clothing)
- Helmet (required but not provided for all skaters below Basic 2)
- Campers will be able to leave skates, etc., at the rink for the week they are skating (please have a bag labeled with campers name, if you choose this option)