We welcome recreational and competitive skaters alike to our vibrant and supportive adult skating community. You’ll find roughly 10 adult-only sessions weekly and a top-notch coaching staff to help you reach your goals. Whether you’re just learning to skate or are a lifetime skater, we’re here to support you. We encourage skaters in all disciplines including Skating Skills, Singles, Dance, Solo Dance, Synchronized Skating, and Figures.
Events and Opportunities
When you become a member, you’ll choose a skating privilege based on how much you want to skate. No matter which skating privilege you choose, you can enjoy events and activities throughout the year. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Join fellow adult members at Friday Luncheons during the Winter season.
- Try a skating seminar followed by brunch at our annual Blues Brunch.
- Perform at monthly Teas & Exhibitions or watch while enjoying tea in the Upper Lounge.
- Be part of the cast of the Holiday and Spring shows or enjoy the party in the Upper Lounge.
- Try out for Philly Spirit, our synchronized skating teams.
- Dance with fellow members and coaches at the Saturday Dance Tape.
- Kick off the season at the Great Skate and enjoy cocktails, silent auction, and family skating.
Club classes are one of the perks of an unlimited skating privilege. All classes are 30 minutes and are taught by our professional staff. All other members may be able to participate if the class occurs on a session covered by your skating privilege. If you’re not sure, check with the Club office before joining a class. Classes include:
- Ice Breakers (beginners) — Mondays at 8:15 pm
- Stroking/Movement — Wednesdays at 8:15 pm.
- Tuesday & Thursday Junior C/ Team Aspire classes 4:45-5:15pm