Members have exclusive use of the ice during our Winter Session. Non members may skate as a guest up to four times during this period. Simply pay the walk-on fee before skating. Please be advised that due to CoVid-19 procedures and guidelines, we will not be having any guests. Please check back for updates.
The rink is open to all during our Fall Session (September 5 – October 31). Due to the current health situation, all sessions are Mixed and pre-registration is required thru our SIGN UP GENIUS . There will be no walk ons, no public sessions and no skate rental.
PSCHS CoVid-19 procedures and guidelines will be followed and a mandatory waiver is required prior to your session. Procedures and Guidelines.
- Members: $15 per session (charged to account)
- Non-Members: $20 per session (pre-payment, call Club office)
The rink is open to all during our Spring Session (April 6-June 14). Find sessions for all ages and skill levels 7 days a week. Public skating is available Friday nights 8:30-10:30 p.m. and Sunday afternoons 1-2:30 p.m.
- Members Walk-On: $18. Coupons: 10 sessions $150; 25 sessions $325*
- Non-Members Walk-On: $20. Coupons:10 sessions $180; 25 sessions $400
- Public skating: Admission $10/Skate Rental $5 (Fridays 8:30-10:30 p.m. & Sundays 1-2:30 p.m)
*Members with 9-month skating privileges simply sign in (no coupons required)